More or Less Homeschooling & Home-making Adventure

I am a work in progress. I am striving to be an encouraging wife, a fun and loving homeschool mother, to learn to homestead, organize, and adapt. I desire to see life more like Jesus and less like the world's view of what's important. I praise God that I am saved by grace alone, through faith alone, by Christ alone! Cuz' I CAN'T DO IT ON MY OWN!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Treasure hunting

I have recently learned of a fun family treasure hunting activity. It's called Geocaching. You log onto their website at www.geocaching.com. From there you type in your zip code and you will see several locations in your area where boxes are hidden. You take your GPS and go hunting. I found over 15 in my little town. I am hoping to get a little homeschool group together after basketball ends and go on our first hunt. It looks so fun. Go check it out. You'll be surprised how many are in your area. Happy hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment