More or Less Homeschooling & Home-making Adventure

I am a work in progress. I am striving to be an encouraging wife, a fun and loving homeschool mother, to learn to homestead, organize, and adapt. I desire to see life more like Jesus and less like the world's view of what's important. I praise God that I am saved by grace alone, through faith alone, by Christ alone! Cuz' I CAN'T DO IT ON MY OWN!

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Menu Planning


My parents gave us a 1/3 of a cow for Christmas. My son shot his first deer this fall. And my husband is bringing in hogs whenever he has time. So, for the fist time in years my freezer is full of meat!! I'm so excited! Now, what will I do with all this? Also, with all the activities my kids are involved in at night, I just don't have time to plan or cook. But this year I do NOT want to spend so much on eating out and would rather save that money for home projects. So, what do I do? I've been researching a Menu Planning Board. I've seen lots of ideas on Pinterest. I'm still searching for just the right board for my little country Italian kitchen. Here are some of my inspirations:

Love the side dishes are included here!
This wonderful blogger has posted all of her 106 meals for download! Love it!


This was the first menu board I ever saw. Simple and so easy!

There is no tutorial for this but it's pretty self-explanatory.
I'm actually leaning towards this one but hiding it on the side of a cabinet.

This one has recipes with the board! Awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment