More or Less Homeschooling & Home-making Adventure

I am a work in progress. I am striving to be an encouraging wife, a fun and loving homeschool mother, to learn to homestead, organize, and adapt. I desire to see life more like Jesus and less like the world's view of what's important. I praise God that I am saved by grace alone, through faith alone, by Christ alone! Cuz' I CAN'T DO IT ON MY OWN!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dream Schedule

Many people have asked for my "dream schedule". I call it that because in my dream world, we follow it to a "T". But in reality our home business takes over so often and my schedule falls apart. But on those days and weeks when it works, I love this!! We do school year round. We study 6 weeks, have 1 week for exams (usually after 12 weeks) and take a week off for fun. We also take all of December off. During the exam week we put on plays for Daddy about what we learned, recite for him our poetry and memory verses. We also use this time to show off our school work. 

Thank you to who ever designed this format. I have read so many schedules that I don't know where I found it but I love it!!!
Maybe this will help someone else. 

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed seeing your "dream" schedule! It's always fun to see how other AOers do things. Thanks for sharing.
    Kathy @ www.restorationplace.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome. I hope it helps someone. I love looking at everyone's schedules and adding their great ideas in search of my scheduling revamps.

    ReplyDelete