More or Less Homeschooling & Home-making Adventure

I am a work in progress. I am striving to be an encouraging wife, a fun and loving homeschool mother, to learn to homestead, organize, and adapt. I desire to see life more like Jesus and less like the world's view of what's important. I praise God that I am saved by grace alone, through faith alone, by Christ alone! Cuz' I CAN'T DO IT ON MY OWN!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Van Gogh

We are studying Van Gogh this year very slowly!! We study a new panting each month. I've downloaded some coloring pages off the net to color this month. Someone posted on AmbleRamble this week the following clip. We loved it!! Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Hey, I was the one who posted the YouTube link : ) I came over to your blog because of all the talk about your "dream schedule". This looks like a great blog and I'll be coming back for ideas and inspiration. I've been doing all the "studies" (art,composer,hymn,folksong)for the past couple of years with my son. He turned 6 in May and we plan to start the Year 1 readings this fall.

    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for posting this great video!! I don't work on my blog very often during the summer but I'll try to post when I can. Good luck on your researches for your son's school year. My "dream schedule" is a dream for me but I hope to get closer to is this year. I decided to make a BIG change and take all of June off. We've done lots of VBS's to give me time to work on projects. We'll be getting back to school next week. Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete