More or Less Homeschooling & Home-making Adventure

I am a work in progress. I am striving to be an encouraging wife, a fun and loving homeschool mother, to learn to homestead, organize, and adapt. I desire to see life more like Jesus and less like the world's view of what's important. I praise God that I am saved by grace alone, through faith alone, by Christ alone! Cuz' I CAN'T DO IT ON MY OWN!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Free audio books today

Thanks to Raising Future Leaders for posting this great freebie today!!

BlueBehmoth.com is offering 2 free audio books:



and 




We're very excited about this last one. I've been waiting for my boys to be older before buying this set. I had to miss our local homeschool conference where I was planning on buying one of these sets and here is one for free!! Go God and thank you for this gift!! And thank you BlueBehmoth too!

No comments:

Post a Comment