More or Less Homeschooling & Home-making Adventure

I am a work in progress. I am striving to be an encouraging wife, a fun and loving homeschool mother, to learn to homestead, organize, and adapt. I desire to see life more like Jesus and less like the world's view of what's important. I praise God that I am saved by grace alone, through faith alone, by Christ alone! Cuz' I CAN'T DO IT ON MY OWN!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Postcardsd from around the world

Since we are studying world geography this year, I thought it would be fun to get postcards from around the world. I asked friends to talk to their friends and family and we were off and running. It's been very fun. I have recently found two yahoo groups that have really boosted our ability to get postcards from everywhere! You should see the excitement of running to the mailbox to see where our card comes from this time! Check it out! Then drop us a postcard. Www will send one back to you!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/canadianpostcards2010/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/postcardkids/

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I want to encourage you with the PSALM 139 and JOHN 3 Scripture memory you are doing with your kids. My favorite Scripture memory website is www.memverse.com

    In Christ, Phil Walker philjohn1558@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete