More or Less Homeschooling & Home-making Adventure

I am a work in progress. I am striving to be an encouraging wife, a fun and loving homeschool mother, to learn to homestead, organize, and adapt. I desire to see life more like Jesus and less like the world's view of what's important. I praise God that I am saved by grace alone, through faith alone, by Christ alone! Cuz' I CAN'T DO IT ON MY OWN!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Brain in a Binder

I decided that Cindy Rushton's Binder set is worth it. So, I'm in the process of downloading all her great information. I've been working on a binder for years. I hadn't thought about it being my brain. But what a great idea. I hope that her information will help me accomplish my goal of having a binder with all the information for what I do at our home and to keep me organized. I've been thinking for over a year about if something happened to me, what would my family do? I know God is in control and would care for them. But, is there something I could do to make it a little easier on my husband. He has no idea where everything is and what all I do. I did make him promise to hire a nanny to care and homeschool our children with my life insurance money. He agreed and said that was very important to him. Now, where do I start?

No comments:

Post a Comment